ATG: Bringing you the best build setups since 2 years. You are at the right place!
Important note: After you placed your order, write me your current level and I will create your own POB for the appropiate passive skill tree.
Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjoXhI3GBQ
Featuring the strongest minion build in the game: Carrion Golems. While Carrion Golems took a nerf from the last patch, the build is still insanely strong: the damage is more than enough to clear any in-game content with ease, and the playstyle is really comfortable and beginner-friendly. This is the build for the job! You have amazing tankiness: the minions take most of the hits for you, your Primal Aegis also provide a defensive elemental defensive layer and you are immune to any Elemental Ailments (freeze, ignite or shock): you can actually watch out for any threats during big fights and focus on the movement. The life version of the reworked Elementalist is a really nice all-rounder for anybody who likes the "minion and necromancer" playstyle: you will be satisfied!
Why should you choose me?
- Satisfied Customers: 100% Positive Feedback.
- Speed: If I am avaliable, I will contact you instantly and collect all the necessary items within 1 hour. If I am not (Shop Closed is written on my image), I will deliver the items as soon as I come back.
- Best Prices / Safety: Since I dont represent any company, I have the best prices for complete build setups: everything I do is farmed and collected by my hand, making our transactions 100% safe.
- Communication: I will inform you of everything during the transaction.
- Tips / Post-Purchase Assistance: I give you the every help you will need to play the build you bought from me. I can help with setting up the build correctly: my job is not done until you are satisfied and know everything necessary.
- Currency: I give you a starting currency to tweak your gear if you feel like it.
- Experience: I have more than 1500 successful sales behind my back. I am a veteran PoE player who is constantly looking at trends to optimize the builds for my buyers. I am updating builds accordingly to the current meta to provide the best experience for my customers and I do my service longer than 1 year without any problems.
- Fun: The only thing you are required to do is buy the pack and you will be fully ready to enjoy gameplay. Save yourself the time to enjoy the game!
Looking for any other build? Feel free to write me and we will work it out!
- You are guaranteed to have your Elemental Resistances capped!
- All of the Items are Non-Corrupted.
- All Gems you get is Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified.
- All Flasks have 20% Quality.
- The gear has the exact socket colors to fit in the given gem setup.
Carrion Golem Necromancer is one of the safest and easiest build to play this League. It has insane survability (90%+ Physical Damage Reduction, thanks to The Brass Dome, Overcapped Elemental and Chaos Resitances), great clear speed, and little amount of micro-managing (dont need to push many buttons) included, so if you are new to the game, or like to go for the safe-option, this build is an amazing choice for you! Viable for all content, comfortable to play, and easy to understand. You will recieve every items to play this build.
- 50x Chaos Orb
- 100x Orb of Regrets (in order to restore your tree from any given leveling process)
- Weapon: 2x Cold Iron Point [These 2 weapons combined will give +6 levels to every single one of your physical skill gems, which is an absurd damage boost]
- Helmet: Rare ES Helmet with 70+ Life and +2 to Socketed Minion Gems, Socketed Gems are Supported by Minion Life and 40%+ Elemental Resistances
- Body Armour: 6-Linked The Brass Dome
- Gloves: Breathstealer [Allocation: Indomitable Army for Tankiness and Bleed Immunity on Minions]
- Boots: Rare Armour Boots with 80+ Life, 30%+ Movement Speed, 20%+ Chaos Resistance and 50%+ Elemental Resistances
- Ring: 2x Rare Unset Rings with 70+ Life, 10%+ Chaos Resistance and 50%+ Elemental Resistances
- Amulet: Rare Amulet with 70+ Life, 60+ Dexterity and 50%+ Elemental Resistances [Allocation: Cleansed Thoughts for Chaos Resistance is Doubled]
- Belt: Darkness Enthroned with 2x Rare Abyss Jewels with 25+ Life, Minion Damage, and Minions Deal 5+ Added Physical Damage
- Jewels: 2x Large Cluster Jewels with Rotten Claws + Renewal and 8 Passive Skills, 3x Medium Cluster Jewels with Dread March + Renewal and 4-5 Passive Skills, 1x Small Cluster Jewel with Born of Chaos and 3 Passives, The Anima Stone, Primordial Might, 2x Primordial Eminence, 3x Primordial Harmony, Glorious Vanity (*)
(*) For the correct Jewel positions, please check the provided Path of Building code below!
Your build will be running with a total number of 6 Golems: 1 Base, 2 from Elementalist, 2 from Anima Stone and 1 from the node called Golem Commander. You will have a total number of 4 Carrion Golems, 1 Stone Golem and 1 Chaos Golem (your jewels and ascendancy grant you more damage for each type of golems summoned, and these are the best ones).
Gem setup (Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified):
- Summon Carrion Golem-Multistrike-Impale-Brutality-Melee Physical Damage-Minion Damage (Body Armour)
- Convocation-Flame Dash-Desecrate (1) (Weapon 1)
- Void Sphere-Flesh Offering-Faster Casting (Weapon 2) [You generally use these skills on harder encounters only]
- Raise Spectre-Raise Zombie-Lifetap-Elemental Army (Helmet) [You have a total number of 3 Spectres: Use 2x Carnage Chieftains and 1x Host Chieftain from Act 7: Ashen Fields: they grant you frenzy and power charges]
- Summon Chaos Golem-Summon Stone Golem-Maim (20)-Feeding Frenzy (20) (Gloves)
- Dread Banner-Generosity-Pride-Vaal Molten Shell (20) (Boots) [You can use Molten Shell on your Left Click to automatically cast it as you are moving]
- Assassins Mark (Ring 1) [Use it to curse bosses]
- Flesh and Stone (Ring 2)
- Rumis Concoction
- Taste of Hate
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching (Against Bleeding)
- Basalt Flask of Warding (Against Curses)
- Experimenters Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
Recommended passive tree from Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/SN7iVPsX (you will might need the Community Fork variant to open it: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases).
Explained video guide with Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjoXhI3GBQ
Recommended Bandit choice: Kill All (2 Passive Points)