Why should you choose me?
- Satisfied Customers: 100% Positive Feedback.
- Speed: If I am avaliable, I will contact you instantly and collect all the necessary items within 1 hour. If I am not (Shop Closed is written on my image), I will deliver the items as soon as I come back.
- Safety: I dont represent any company, I am just a person playing the game without any bots. Everything I do is farmed and collected by my hand, making our transactions 100% safe.
- Communication: I will inform you of everything during the transaction.
- Tips: I give you the every help you will need to play the build you bought from me. My job is not done until you are satisfied and know everything necessary.
- Currency: I give you a starting currency to tweak your gear if you feel like it.
- Fun: The only thing you are required to do is buy the pack and you will be fully ready to enjoy gameplay. Save yourself the time to enjoy the game!
- Experience: I have more than 1000 successful sales behind my back. I am a veteran PoE player who is constantly looking at trends to optimize the builds for my buyers. I am updating builds accordingly to the current meta to provide the best experience for my customers and I do my service longer than 1 year without any problems.
Looking for any other build? Feel free to write me and we will work it out!
- You are guaranteed to have your Elemental Resistances capped!
- All of the Items are Non-Corrupted.
- All Gems you get is Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified.
- All Flasks have 20% Quality.
- The gear has the exact socket colors to fit in the given gem setup.
Herald stacking is probably the winner of the entire 3.10 Patch. If you check any statistics, you will see, that almost half of the players play this build because of its insane and unmatched strength. The new cluster jewels allow you to stack auras to an absurdly high effects, you can stack basically every good aura in the game, making you insanely strong. While many players believe that Guardian is the best choice for this setup, Ascendant has proven to be an amazing choice for a bit less tanky (since you lose Radiant Faith), but way faster, and way higher overall DPS setup.
Here are some of the main benefits for choosing Ascendant over Guardian
- More passive skill points: Ascendant grants you a total of 5 extra passive skill points, which you can spend on your tree. It is also closer to many of the required nodes, making you able to finish the core build way earlier. You can start using this build as early as Level 70, while the entire Jewel setup will be ready at Level 90.
- More speed and damage: The Necromancer point says the following: Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and your Allies. Since the build is playing with a total number of 12 auras, with 450% increased effect on them, this means that you are gaining a total 12x2x5.5=132% increased Cast Speed from this node. Needless to say how strong that is.
- It is tanky: The Guardian point says the following: Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies. Since the build is playing with a total number of 12 auras, with 450% increased effect on them, this means that you are gaining a total 12x1x5.5=66% Physical Damage Reduction from this node, almost as strong as the Guardian version. We are also utilizing a Basalt Flask, which makes this number up to 81%. Since you are still stacking aura effects, your maximum resistances are still 90% in this setup too.
- Chaos Innoculation: Unlike the lowlife version, you are immune to chaos damage, so every possible damage you take is mitigated by at least 80%.
- 50x Chaos Orb
- 50x Orb of Alchemy
- Weapon: Nebulis
- Shield: Rare Shield with 250+ Energy Shield, Aspect of Avian and 15% Reduced Mana Reservation on Socketed Skills
- Helmet: Alphas Howl
- Body Armour: 6-Linked Saqawals Nest [Guaranteed Roll: 60+ Attributes and 10% Reduced Mana Reserved]
- Gloves: Maligaros Virtuosity [Makes your crit deal 3x more damage instead 2x]
- Boots: Skyforth [Power Charge Generation, and Reduced Mana Reserved]
- Ring: 2x Call of the Brotherhood
- Amulet: Rare Amulet with Level 26 Vitality, 6% Reduced Mana Reserved, 30+ Strength and 10%+ Maximum Energy Shield
- Belt: Rare Crystal Belt with 140+ Energy Shield and 50+ Strength
- Jewels: 3x Voices with 7 Passives, 5x Medium Cluster Jewels (5 Passives) on Herald base with Heraldry / Purposeful Harbringer and a Jewel Socket, 4x Medium Cluster Jewels (5 Passives) on Herald base with Endbringer / Purposeful Harbringer and a Jewel Socket, Conquerors Efficiency, Might of the Meek, 9x Rare Corrupted Jewels with 1% Reduced Mana Reserved Corruption + 1x Spell Damage / Crit Chance / Cast Speed Modifier and Watchers Eye with Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Cold Resistance while affected by Hatred
Gem setup (Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified):
- Spark-Spell Echo-Arcane Surge-Energy Leech-Inspiration-Faster Projectiles (Body Armour)
- Vaal Haste (20)-Discipline (20)-Purity of Ice (20)-Enlighten (4) (Helmet)
- Flame Dash-Herald of Thunder (20)-Herald of Purity (20) (Weapon)
- Hatred (20)-Zealotry (20)-Wrath (20) (Shield)
- Herald of Agony (20)-Herald of Ice (20)-Purity of Fire (20)-Herald of Ash (20) (Gloves)
- Clarity (1)-Precision (1)-Purity of Lightning (20)-Smite (Boots) [Use Smite for Boss encounters: it grants you an extra Lightning Damage Aura]
(*) I will also provide you with Vaal Arc and Cold Penetration. If you prefer that spell, here is your 6-Link setup:
Vaal Arc-Spell Echo-Arcane Surge-Energy Leech-Inspiration-Cold Penetration (Body Armour)
(**) The build is not strictly based around Spark. You can choose any spell of your liking, such as Arc, Blade Vortex, Divine Ire, Ethereal Knives and so on.
(***)A guide on Auras: You can level up Precision and Clarity as long as you can reserve more Mana. Make sure to have every Herald active for Endbringer to take maximum effect. The least important aura in this setup is Haste. If you feel like you are still struggling with mana, turn that off and use Vaal Haste for the nice speed boost whenever you need it.
- Basalt Flask of Staunching (Against Bleeding)
- Diamond Flask of Warding (Against Curses)
- Experimenters Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
- Atziris Promise
- Cinderswallow Urn with 70%+ Crit. During Flask Effect (Amazing choice with energy shield and mana gained on kill)
Recommended Passive Tree from Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/tbDaUA67
- Optimally, you should be minimum Level 70 once you start using this build.
- If you are at around Level 70, insert your first 2 Voices on the correct positions, insert 6x Medium Cluster Jewels on the 6 Jewel Positions.
- After that, allocate 6x Purposeful Harbringer, 5x Heraldry and 1x Endbringer nodes from those 6 Jewels.
- Make sure to take the 6x Jewel Sockets too and insert 6 of 1% reduced mana reserve Jewels there.
- Once you start gaining more levels, you can insert the third Voices, and do the same there, you can finish that at around Level 90 with 9x Purposeful Harbringer, 5x Heraldry and 4x Endbringer.
- If you are done with all the Rare Jewels, you can also allocate Insightfulness for 4 more points and any generic Energy Shield node from the tree.
Recommended Bandit choice: Kill all (2 Passive Points)