The main circulating medium of Tarkov
The city of Tarkov, the heart of the Norvinsk region, lays in ruins. USEC and BEAR Private Military Companies wage an undercover war, first of them to cover up Terra Group's dealings and the second to make them public. Many operatives, of both companies, are stranded inside the city. Without backup, without supplies, without hope - and still, they fight for survival and will not hesitate to grab whatever valuables are left, to exchange them for much-needed provisions, guns, ammunition, equipment, and Tarkov Roubles that will buy them all of the above. Despite the fact that the city is dead, many of its inhabitants are still alive. Some of them have realized that there are huge fortunes to be made out of the conflict that consumes the Norvinsk region and set up lucrative trade businesses that can sell various, essential for survival, goods if one has enough EfT Roubles to buy them. PMCs and Scavs alike do not have much of a choice, they have to scavenge, steal, and do mercenary work for these Traders if they want to survive. Their sweat can Buy Tarkov Roubles, and Roubles make enduring, on the streets of Tarkov, possible.
Tarkov Traders that will happily take care of your Roubles
Hard work, skill, and dedication will eventually produce monetary results in a form of loot or other currencies that can be used to Buy EfT Roubles. After you get enough roubles in your pocket, you can visit certain individuals who will gladly help you part with them. Currently, there are seven Traders that accept Tarkov Roubles as a form of payment:
- Pavel Yegorovich Romanenko, more widely known as Prapor, a warrant officer that controls supply warehouses of the Norvinsk Blockade, who will not hesitate to make some private EfT Roubles out of the national property. He specializes in selling Post-Soviet Block equipment and weapon systems, including AK series of rifles and Spetsnaz gear. If one is looking to buy specialized, Russian-made, Special Operations Forces weapons, Prapor is the one to talk to (after reaching Loyalty Level 3).
- Elvira Khabibullina, now known as the Therapist, was once the Head of the Trauma Care Department in Tarkov's main hospital. Thanks to her background, she was able to secure the hospital's reserves of drugs and provisions. Moreover, as a doctor, she was in the center of conflict between USECs and BEARs, which means that she now possesses a lot of valuable intelligence collected from their patients, in one way or another... She will happily sell you medication, foodstuffs, and, if you have enough EfT Roubles, classified information that can prove to be invaluable in the outside world.
- A shady dealer, known only as a Fence, who has secured outlets for selling and buying goods that make their way in and out of Tarkov. How he managed to stay anonymous, after establishing the biggest smuggler network in the region, is currently unknown. However, the fact that He can traffic anything to or out of the city is common knowledge around Tarkov's inhabitants. He is also known as a collector of rare, peculiar, and valuable things, and his main questline reflects that very well. If you have deep enough pockets, or you want to sell something exotic, Fence is your guy - he will trade anything for the right amount of Tarkov Roubles.
- Alexander Fyodorovich Kiselyov, also known as Skier, was once employed in Tarkov's customs terminal. When the conflict broke out, he formed a gang that specialized itself in grabbing everything of value that could be found in the terminal's vicinity. His gang has been able to secure multiple military supply shipments sent into the city, and now, Skier is willing to share the "secured" goods, for an appropriate... gift, of course. If you are looking to Sell Tarkov Roubles for another currency, mainly €, Skier can do that as well.
- Sergey Arsenyevich Samoylov, more widely known as the Mechanic, has worked as a foreman in Tarkov's chemical plant. As a talented technician, after the city turned itself upside down, he specialized himself in weapon repair and modification. If you want to modify, repair, or customize your armaments, he can help you for a reasonable fee. His talent in mechanics also enabled him to repair damaged NATO weapon systems left behind by USEC operatives and UN peacekeeping forces; he can sell them to you, for the right amount of EfT Roubles.
- Abramayan Arshavir Sarkisivich, known by his nickname "Ragman", was a director of one of the city's big Shopping Centers. His background has allowed him to secure many valuable goods that were stored in various military, survival, and hunter's shops situated in his Center. If you are looking for defenses, visiting the Ragman is your best bet.
- Kharitonov Ivan Egorovich, who goes by the name of Jaeger, is a professional hunter and survivalist who still protects the Priozersky Reserve from unwanted guests. Trading with Jaeger is unlocked by a quest given to a player by the Mechanic. He sells hideout resources, Soviet-made armaments, mods, and ammunition.