New start, new economy, new ArcheAge
AA Unchained, launched on the 15th of October 2019, supports a new economy that is not connected to ArcheAge's legacy servers in any way. Players have to start from scratch, without any help previously offered by the in-game store. This means that ArcheAge Unchained Gold has a lot of real value, as of right now, and this situation is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future, thanks to a variety of money sinks that were introduced into the game. They include taxation of crafting requests, trade packs, houses, and the auction house transactions. These systems ensure that AA Unchained Gold stays valuable and that the prices of goods do not inflate out of control. On top of that, progression systems that require players to invest a lot of Currency into their characters, combined with the fact that land is now available for everyone and requires tons of coins to develop, rise Gold value even higher. While forcing players to pay Gold for in-game features seems unfair at first glance, it is necessary to provide a stable background for the player-driven economic system featured in the game.
Being rich in ArcheAge Unchained is as beneficial as ever
All of the above means that making Gold is a worthwhile business in the ArcheAge Unchained. Full pockets will enable you to raise the power level of your character and make the most out of your piece of land. With enough ArcheAge Unchained Gold, you will be able to keep up with the very top of the game's player base. There are very many ways of becoming reach, the easiest and the most popular include:
- Trading - Create, transport, and sell Trade Packs, and make Gold for your trouble. The trade pack system allows players to make money by transporting goods around the in-game world. Packs can be created at specialty workstations, present in every region's community hub, and require labor points, some money, materials and, optionally, Gilda stars. Created Packs can be delivered to specialty buyers that reside in three different regions on each continent. The value of the package is determined by the distance between the buyer and the point of the pack's creation, the number of packs that have already been delivered to the said buyer, pack's age (fresh goods sell better), and its type. This means that total profit may vary greatly, depending on the pack's contents, point of origin and destination. All in all, the best trade pack runs can be very lucrative, but also a time-consuming way of making ArcheAge Unchained Gold.
- Questing - One of the standard in-game activities in any MMO, that can provide you with a nice money influx. High-level daily quests should be of most interest to you as they not only award money but completing enough of them also unlocks access to Eng-Game gear that is necessary for progression. While quite engaging at the start, completing the same task over and over, and over again gets tedious after a while, so this method is suited for dedicated and persistent gamers (others should abandon it after getting their gear).
- Grinding - Mobs are a good source of ArcheAge Unchained Gold, you just have to be able to defeat enough of them in a short enough period of time. This method is even more time-consuming than questing and requires even more dedication, but it can also be more rewarding; if you get lucky, that is. If you want to farm mobs efficiently and without downtime, you will require a specialized build, good PvE gear, and knowledge about the best farm spots. All this means that simple Grinding has a surprisingly high up-front cost.
- Crafting - Spend labor points to make Gold. This method speaks for itself; use crafting proficiencies, like tailoring, alchemy, leatherworking, or logging to turn basic materials into more valuable assets. This will allow you to make some money quickly, but you will ultimately be bottlenecked by your labor points running out.
- Opening Coin Purses - There is Archeage Unchained Gold in these purses! This is one of the quickest and easiest moneymaking methods available in-game, but it is also one of the least efficient. If you have accumulated labor points and you don't have the time required to spend them in a more lucrative way, opening coin purses might be the way to go.
- Playing the Auction House - The favorite moneymaking method of many works wonders in ArcheAge Unchained. All you have to do is buy things cheaply and sell them for a higher price. However, this requires a lot of knowledge about the in-game economy. Moreover, the high initial investment is needed to start flipping, which means that this method is ill-suited for players that don't already have Gold.
- Getting money from an outside source - The best moneymaking methods in the game require a hefty initial investment to be made. Buy ArcheAge Unchained Gold on Odealo and kickstart your endeavors with ease, whatever they might be. With our help, you will be able to afford everything you might need to set your own ArcheAge moneymaking machine into motion or prepare yourself for even the deadliest adventures that await you in your favorite game. Don't waste your time and take your ArcheAge Unchained experience to the next level with one of our unique offers!