Do you remember the Herald Stacking Guardian from Delirium league? You played it and remember how OP it was? Or you did not have the chance to experience it? In either case, this build will make up for anything! With the biggest tankiness and damage (8M+ Arc DPS from POB), this build is the strongest choice for anyone who want to trivialize even the hardest in-game content!
Why should you choose me?
- Satisfied Customers: 100% Positive Feedback.
- Speed: If I am avaliable, I will contact you instantly and collect all the necessary items within 1 hour. If I am not (Shop Closed is written on my image), I will deliver the items as soon as I come back.
- Safety: I dont represent any company, I am just a person playing the game without any bots. Everything I do is farmed and collected by my hand, making our transactions 100% safe.
- Communication: I will inform you of everything during the transaction.
- Tips: I give you the every help you will need to play the build you bought from me. My job is not done until you are satisfied and know everything necessary.
- Currency: I give you a starting currency to tweak your gear if you feel like it.
- Fun: The only thing you are required to do is buy the pack and you will be fully ready to enjoy gameplay. Save yourself the time to enjoy the game!
- Experience: I have more than 1000 successful sales behind my back. I am a veteran PoE player who is constantly looking at trends to optimize the builds for my buyers. I am updating builds accordingly to the current meta to provide the best experience for my customers and I do my service longer than 1 year without any problems.
Looking for any other build? Feel free to write me and we will work it out!
- You are guaranteed to have your Elemental Resistances capped!
- All of the Items are Non-Corrupted.
- All Gems you get is Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified.
- All Flasks have 20% Quality.
- The gear has the exact socket colors to fit in the given gem setup.
Herald stacking Guardian was probably one of the strongest builds to ever exist, and it has been nerfed heavily in the new patch. However, the aura-stacking playstyle is still alive and well, with a new composition brining new life to it. Instead of using 5x Heralds, this build is optimized towards lots of auras, and an insane amount of tankiness thanks to the Guardian ascendancy and many other defensive auras, together with cluster jewels.
- You are tanky: The build is Energy Shield Based with around 7K base Energy Shield together with 75% Block Chance, 90% all resistances (normally this would cap at 75%), and over 80% physical damage reduction, making it the tankiest build in the game.
- You have clear speed: Arc is an amazing skill for clearing maps, and you are stacking many auras to make this experience really smooth: Haste grants you an insane amount of cast and movement speed (with the occasional Vaal Haste activation for an even bigger boost).
- You have leech and regen: with the Energy Leech support gem, you have a crazy amount of Energy Shield Recharge, making you almost unkillable, combine this with the Radiant Faith ascendancy point, which gives you an absurdly high Energy Shield Regeneration rate. (*)
- You have damage: Arc is a great damage dealing skill, and you stack many auras to make it even stronger, such as Wrath, Zealotry and Hatred, combined with many Aura effect nodes (8M+ DPS from POB).
(*) Check this video, which was shot at the Level 83 Labyrinth: the build basically takes no damage at all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuaYOHsDZE8
- 50x Chaos Orb
- 50x Orb of Alchemy
- Weapon: Nebulis
- Shield: Prism Guardian
- Helmet: Rare Hubris Circlet with 250+ Energy Shield and 5% Reduced Mana Reserved
- Body Armour: 6-Linked Shavronnes Wrappings [Guaranteed Roll: 140%+ Energy Shield]
- Gloves: Maligaros Virtuosity (Makes your crit deal 3x more damage instead 2x)
- Boots: Rare Boots with 100+ Energy Shield and Tailwind on Crit. Strike
- Ring: 2x Call of the Brotherhood
- Amulet: Rare Amulet 6% Reduced Mana Reserved, 30+ Strength and 10%+ Maximum Energy Shield
- Belt: Rare Crystal Belt with 140+ Energy Shield and 50+ Strength
- Jewels: 2x Voices with 7 Passives(*), 6x Medium Cluster Jewels (6 Passives) with First among Equals and 25% Increased Effect (these Medium Jewels all grant you a ton of increased effect on your auras, making them core part of the build), Conquerors Efficiency, Intiutive Leap, Might of the Meek, Watchers Eye with (20-30)% Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate and 6x Rare Jewels with (6-8)% Increased ES and 2x Spell Damage / Cast Speed Modifiers.
Gem setup (Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified):
- Vaal Arc-Spell Echo-Cold Penetration-Energy Leech-Inspiration-Controlled Destruction (Body Armour)
- Smite (20)-Vitality (20)-Purity of Lightning (20)-Vaal Righteous Fire (20) (Helmet) [Use Vaal RF and Smite for occasional spell damage boost on Boss encounters]
- Flame Dash-Faster Casting-Arcane Surge (1) (Weapon)
- Zealotry (20)-Vaal Haste (20)-Wrath (20) (Shield)
- Hatred (20)-Blood Magic-Precision (1)-Clarity (1) (Gloves)
- Purity of Ice (20)-Discipline (20)-Purity of Fire (20)-Enlighten (3) (Boots) [Use Smite for Boss encounters as an extra damage source]
(**)A guide on Auras: you will need to activate these auras to reserve Life: Zealotry, Haste, Wrath (from Shield) and Hatred, Clarity, Precision (from Blood Magic). Keep Arcane Surge at Level 1, but you can level up Precision and Clarity as long as you can reserve more Life, providing you with more Armour. The rest of your auras will reserve mana.
- Basalt Flask of Staunching (Against Bleeding)
- Diamond Flask of Warding (Against Curses)
- Alchemists Quicksilver Flask of Heat (Against Freeze and Chill)
- Atziris Promise
- Cinderswallow Urn with 70%+ Crit. During Flask Effect (Amazing choice with energy shield and mana gained on kill)
Explained video guide from MBXtreme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lHl4I1Gfx4
Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuaYOHsDZE8
- Optimally, you should be mininmum Level 80 once you start using this build.
- Make sure that you insert all 2 Voices on the correct positions, and insert 6x Medium Cluster Jewels on that 6 Jewel Positions.
- After that, allocate every single Aura Effect nodes together with 6x First Among Equals.
- The 6x Medium Jewels will grant you 6x Jewel Sockets: insert the 6x given rare Jewels there.
- Make sure that you allocate every single Mana Reservation nodes from the provided passive tree.
- If you finished with allocating the cluster jewels, you can grab extra ES nodes from the tree for more tankiness.
Recommended Bandit choice: Kill all (2 Passive Points)