New World Coins
After a few years of drought in the western MMO market, we are finally getting a game we've been all waiting for! New World is a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game, developed by Amazon Game Studio, which features a vast open world, a "sandbox" style of gameplay, and the backing of a company that owns the most popular streaming platform on the internet. While the game in its current state (as of August 2021 - closed Beta) is great, it was in a very bad spot in August 2020. Back then, the game featured a full-loot PvP, lacked the main storyline, and there was not much to do in it, except griefing other players. The potential was there, as many testers have clearly stated, but there wasn't anything that would keep players playing - maybe except farmers who have tried to achieve the New World Gold Coins cap before the end of the testing phase. One year was enough, for Amazon Game Studio, to turn an unsuccessful game concept into an amazing MMORPG adventure. Here are some of the changes and the improvements that were implemented (yes, they've listened to their player base - developers of a certain popular MMORPG that struggles recently should take an example...):
- The removal of full-loot hardcore PvP - The previous player versus player gameplay model was appealing to some people and has made the game great to watch on streams, but it didn't make it fun to play. Players don't want to lose hours of progress as a result of a PvP death. Being forced to farm New World Coins or other materials for a couple of hours, to make up for losing a fight, is not fun. In the current version of the game, you don't have to participate in PvP if you don't want to - they've implemented a tried and true flagging system. Moreover, you no longer lose any items. Instead, your equipment suffers a minor durability loss and it can be repaired - all you need is enough New World Gold Coins and some repair parts.
- The introduction of the Main Storyline - Previously, New World was not solo player-friendly. All it had to offer to solo players were some bare-bones "MMO" quests. You know the type - bring this, deliver that, defeat those, talk to that dude over there and he'll award you with a couple of New World Coins. As of right now, the game features a fully voice-acted main questline that has you explore the Aeternum, fight the Corruption, and strengthen the position of your faction.
- Improvements to the Crafting System - New World is one of just a few MMORPGs in which crafted gear can compete with (or even be better than) the loot you gain from the PvE content. Thanks to this, you can fully focus on crafting and never feel underpowered when compared to more PvE-focused players. Moreover, this approach ensures that crafted items are always in high demand (and thus can make you a lot of New World Gold Coins) and that skilled crafters are respected among the community.
- Weapon System Improvements - Long cooldowns and a very limited weapon-based skill system were among the major player complaints about the New World alpha. The developers have listened and, instead of scrapping the system and introducing a new one, they've vastly improved their own design. There are no classes in New World, just weapons catered to certain combat tasks (the game now features the "holy trinity" of roles - DPS, Healers, and Tanks). You can use multiple weapons, mix and match weapon skills, and create your own playstyle based on it. The freedom of choice, given by this system, is unparalleled - you can switch your role/playstyle at will and all you have to do beforehand is level up the appropriate weapon skills (this still takes some time, but much less than the time needed to level up the second Job in FF XIV, for example).
- Improved Skill-based action combat system - Combat in New World was already fun one year ago, even despite the lackluster weapon/skill system we had back then. As of right now, Combat feels even more fluid, and defeating enemies is very rewarding, however, it still needs some improvements. For instance, sound ques or telegraphs that would let you know an enemy is attacking are not present, for the most part, which forces you to learn the attack patterns of enemies. Speaking of attack patterns, monsters are very predictable - they seem to follow a script that makes them do a sequence of attacks and repeat the said sequence indefinitely. This makes fights very predictable after a while, which is good if you're after efficiency in farming mobs for New World Coins, but bad if you're after a combat system that stays exciting for a long time.
As you can see, New World has improved a lot in the past twelve months and Amazon Game Studios has proven that they can get a lot of things done in a surprisingly short time. Moreover, they have shown that they listen to their player base and can deliver updates based on the players' feedback. If you're still not sure if you want to try out the game, Amazon's approach should tip the scale - they have improved their game a lot already and we're sure they will improve it even more in the future.
For those of you who already play New World and those who have just decided to give it a try, here are a few quick tips on how to make New World Gold Coins - the game's main currency:
- Gathering - New World is a Sandbox game with a high emphasis on Crafting, and Crafting requires materials that have to be gathered. This simple gameplay loop lays at the base of the game's economy and thus you can be sure that gathering will remain very profitable for its whole lifespan. To profit out of the gathering, you have to Sell your harvest on the Market Board, which is New World's Auction House. The price of gathered materials heavily depends on the market situation; the more people gather and sell something, the cheaper it becomes and the more people need something, the more expensive it becomes - that's supply and demand for you. If you want to make the highest possible profit, you should gather stuff that is in high demand, but in a rather low supply (and, ideally, quite easy to get in large quantities). However, if you want to make the most money out of Gathering, you should combine it with the next spot on this list:
- Crafting - Making your own equipment is a big part of New World and you can make a lot of New World Gold Coins by selling your crafted goods. The rule is - the more refined the resource, the more it's worth. This means that bars are worth more than raw ore and ready items are worth more than bars (this is a very simplified example, but you get the idea). Because of this, you should refine your gathered resources and craft gear out of them - selling half-finished products is suboptimal, most of the time.
- Farming Mobs - Like it or not, Mob Grinding is an inherent part of any MMORPG. Mobs drop loot and loot can be sold for profit. The better you are at combat, the harder mobs you can farm, and the quicker you can defeat them, so your profit per hour will depend on your skill (and level/gear, of course). If you like New World's Combat system, this method might be just right for you.
- Questing - During leveling, quest rewards will amount to a substantial part of your total New World Coins income. Don't skip quests, even if you're not interested in the game's story - you'll regret it if you do as early quests provide you with a lot of useful tips, starting money, early-game items, and mechanics explanations.
- Get in-game currency from an outside source - You can Buy New World Gold Coins on Odealo, one of the best player-to-player markets on the internet. Doing this will allow you to skip lengthy grinds and go straight to the fun stuff. Purchasing currency is a good idea, especially if you don't have much time to spare for the game and want to maximize your enjoyment of it - having to farm for 90% of your in-game time can quickly kill all the fun and leave you burned out. Don't let this happen; Buy New World Coins and enjoy the game to its fullest!
Odealo is one of the biggest online real-money trade hubs for Amazon's New World. We offer a safe player-to-player exchange platform, comprehensive buyer and seller protection, and completely free registration and purchase-related tools (these are, and always will be, free of charge). On Odealo, you can safely Buy New World Gold Gold Coins, in any quantity you'd like; our stocks are almost unlimited so you will easily fill up your pockets to the brim, with our help. All our sellers were thoroughly verified, so you can be sure that your transactions made with the help of our website will go smoothly and you will get what you have ordered in a timely manner. On top of that, our transaction fees are the lowest in the business, which guarantees attractive prices. Don't hesitate, join our thriving community and take full advantage of our services. If you reside on the other end of the players' spectrum and have New World Coins in abundance but struggle to Sell them, we also have an offer for you - register on our site and create your own auctions – that way you will easily Sell New World Gold Coins. We assure you that you will be satisfied with our services, just like thousands of our current associates are. After you verify (it's no nearly as scary as it sounds!), you will be free to create your own auctions and take full advantage of our rapidly-growing real-money-trading platform.