Games Marketplace - Odealo
0.00 25 (Click on the icon to view details)


Tornado Shot Omni Deadeye [Complete Setup + Currency] [Crucible SC] [Delivery: 60 Minutes]

Tornado Shot Omni Deadeye [Complete Setup + Currency] [Crucible SC] [Delivery: 60 Minutes]

Crucible Softcore

Tornado Shot Omni Deadeye [Complete Setup + Currency] [Crucible SC] [Delivery: 60 Minutes] - image
1 68
  • 60 mins. This user has set his status to "currently not available". Delivery time might be extended. (Click on the icon to view details)
  • in 5 days
Actual price 59.90 for 1 item
Items Discount rate Price / 1 item
1 0% 59.90
Total price 59.90 for 1 item
Discount rate: 0%
25 (Click on the icon to view details)

Enter your Character name/Xbox GT/PSN ID

Important note: After you placed your order, write me your current level and I will create your own PoB for the appropiate passive skill tree.

Tornado Shot with the unique amulet, Crystallized Omniscience is an amazing bow setup. The Omniscience Amulet is probably the strongest option for elemental variants of this build. The set has solid single target damage without any gem or item swaps, making it able to run high end content. Combine that with the amazing clear speed of the legendary Tornado Shot, which fires multiple projectiles to off-screen enemies without even aiming! Since the build have recieved a big change in the current patch, being able to obtain +1 Arrow and +1 Projectile straight from the passive skill tree, the map clearing is even faster than before! The setup also provides many solid defensive layers: 60%+ Evasion Chance, 40%+ Physical Damage Reduction, Capped Spell Suppression Chance and Sustain thanks to Leech. An exceptional all-rounder, which scales amazingly into high-end content.

  • Satisfied Customers: 100% Positive Feedback.
  • Speed: If I am avaliable, I will contact you instantly and collect all the necessary items within 1 hour. If I am not (Shop Closed is written on my image), I will deliver the items as soon as I come back.
  • Communication: I will inform you of everything during the transaction.
  • Tips / Post-Purchase Assistance: I give you the help you will need to play the build you bought from me. I can help with setting up the build correctly: my job is not done until you are satisfied and know everything necessary.
  • Currency: I give you a starting currency to tweak your gear if you feel like it.
  • Experience: I have more than 2000 successful sales behind my back. I am a veteran PoE player who is constantly looking at trends to optimize the builds for my buyers. I am updating builds accordingly to the current meta to provide the best experience for my customers and I do my service longer than 4 years.
  • Fun: The only thing you are required to do is buy the pack and you will be fully ready to enjoy gameplay. Save yourself the time to enjoy the game!

Looking for any other build? Feel free to write me and we will work it out!

  • You are guaranteed to have your Elemental Resistances capped!
  • You are guaranteed to have Positive Chaos Resistance!
  • All of the Items are Non-Corrupted.
  • All Gems you get is Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified.
  • All Flasks have 20% Quality.
  • The gear has the exact socket colors to fit in the given gem setup.

Starting Currency:

  • 50x Chaos Orb
  • 100x Orb of Regrets (in order to restore your tree from any given leveling process)


  • Weapon: 6-Linked Rare Thicket Bow with 750+ eDPS and 140+ Added Cold and Fire Damage with 1.6%+ Attacks per Second
  • Quiver: Rare Feathered Arrow Quiver with 80+ Life, 25%+ Projectile Speed and 25%+ Chaos Resistance
  • Helmet: Asenaths Chant [Automatic casting of your Mark, Hydropshere and Tornado as you attack]
  • Body Armour: 6-Socketed Hyrris Ire
  • Gloves: Rare Evasion-Base Gloves with 70+ Life, 13%+ Spell Suppression Chance, 400+ Accuracy and 40+ Total Attributes [Eldritch Implicits: Chance to Intimidate on Hit and Increased Effect of Marks]
  • Boots: Rare Evasion-Base Boots with 70+ Life, 30% Movement Speed and 80+ Total Attributes [Eldritch Implicits: Chance to Avoid Bleeding or Elemental Ailments and Increased Action Speed]
  • Ring: 2x Rare Rings with 60+ Life, 110+ Total Attributes, 50%+ Elemental Resistances and -7 to Mana Cost of Non-Channelling Skills
  • Amulet: Crystallized Omniscience [Allocation: Utmost Intellect for +40 to Intelligence and 8% increased Intelligence]
  • Belt: Rare Stygian Vise with 80+ Life, 50+ Strength, 25%+ Chaos Resistance and 30%+ Elemental Resistances
  • Jewels: 1x Large Cluster Jewel with Feed the Fury + Fuel the Fight + Martial Prowess and 8 Passives with 10% Attack Damage, The Interrogation, Lethal Pride, 2x Rare Abyss Jewel with 30+ Life, 4%+ Attack Speed and 20%+ Elemental Resistances

Gem setup (Level 20 and Quality 20%, unless specified):

  • Tornado Shot-Trinity-Increased Critical Damage-Inspiration-Elemental Damage with Attacks-Greater Multiple Projectiles (Bow)
  • Tornado Shot-Focused Ballista-Ballista Totem-Elemental Damage with Attacks-Increased Critical Damage (5-Link) and Blood Rage (Body Armour) [Use Ballista Totems against Bosses]
  • Tornado-Power Charge on Critical-Hydrosphere-Snipers Mark (Helmet) [These skills will be cast automatically as you are attacking]
  • Determination (20)-Grace (20)-Precision (20)-Enlighten (3) (Gloves)
  • Cast when Damage Taken (1)-Molten Shell (1)-Dash-Second Wind (Boots)


  • Divine Life Flask with Instant Recovery on Low Life and Bleed Immunity during Flask Effect
  • Silver Flask with Reduced Effect of Curses during Flask Effect
  • Quicksilver Flask with Extra Movement Speed during Flask Effect
  • Granite Flask with Extra Armour during Flask Effect
  • Atziris Promise [Guaranteed Roll: Gain 8% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during Effect]


When playing maps, you will mostly use your main skill, Tornado Shot for clearing packs. During harder encounters, you can use your Ballista Totems to boost your single target damage. Your utility skill is Dash.

Recommended passive tree for the setup:

Recommended Bandit choice: Deal with All (2 Passive Points)

How it works?

  • After you placed an order, I will contact you both in-game and via odealo.
  • We will discuss, how and when exactly the trade is gonna take place.
  • I will set your passive tree and setup accordingly to your current character level, and I also help you with future progressions.

New message

Choose your default server

Please choose your default server for the selected game.